La Gamba de J Cuadrat SLU in compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind, provided by our clients, “users”, on the Web.
By virtue of article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), La Gamba de J Cuadrat SLU, as data controller, informs you of the following relevant aspects:
|Responsible for Treatment||La Gamba de J. Cuadrat SLU|
|Purpose||We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the sending of the information they request, and to provide interested parties with restaurant reservations, product offers and services of interest to them.
The data provided will be kept as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested.
|Exercise of Rights||Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.|
|Claim||Spanish Control Authority|
|Additional Information||You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection and privacy at www.lagambapalamos.com|
La Gamba is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects and processes, making the following means of communication available to you for contacting:
La Gamba with NIF B17549544 with Address in Plaça de Sant Pere, nº 1 of Palamós and email: email@example.com
Likewise, this policy serves to provide additional second-level information, of those informative clauses that redirect to it, for this purpose.
Purpose of the Treatment
La Gamba will treat the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request regarding our professional services that you make to us.
- Commercial communications: Processing of your data in order to inform you of articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Administrative, accounting and tax procedures.
- Manage data provided by job candidates through Curriculum Vitae (CV), for the purpose of the selection process. You expressly authorize the Camping to proceed with the processing of your data for the indicated purpose.
La Gamba will treat your data and information provided for the selection processes with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorized access.
Period of conservation of your data
The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that may be contracted or provided.
In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be maintained according to the circumstances that apply in each case, and the current legislation in force.
The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or query about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by La Gamba when the treatment necessary for the performance of a contract.
Origin of the data
All the personal data that we process through our website comes directly from the interested party.
In compliance with European data protection regulations -commonly called RGPD-, it informs you of the rights that you hold as the owner and affected of the personal data that we collect and process, including the following rights:
- You have the right to withdraw free of charge and at any time from the consent granted for the processing of your personal data.
- You have recognized the right of access to your personal data, as well as the right to rectify them.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to suppression, commonly called the right to be forgotten. Similarly, you have the right to oppose the treatment for automated individual decisions.
- You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the corresponding Data Protection Control Authority, which is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
The foregoing recognized rights may be exercised by request addressed via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the means of contact that we make available to you, indicating in the subject of the message or communication the reference: GDPR Rights. Likewise, in order to process said request, we need additional information that allows us to prove the identity of the person exercising and linked to the processing of personal data, the provision of additional or documentary information that proves said identity of the affected or interested party exercising the right will be required in question.
By virtue of Directive 2002/58/CE in relation to information society services and the possibility of sending promotional or advertising communications by electronic means, it incorporates or provides the recipients of said communications with simple and free mechanisms to desist from the consent granted for the purpose of sending them, fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter referred to.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize the user. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer and that cookies are enabled help us identify and resolve errors.
Personal Data Breach Notice
In the event that your data is compromised, La Gamba will notify you and the competent supervisory authorities within 72 hours by email with information on the scope of the breach, the data affected, any impact on the service and the La Gamba action plan with the measures to protect the data and limit any possible negative effect on the interested parties.
“Personal data breach” means a security breach that leads to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or processed in connection with the provision of the Service.
Doubts and Modifications